Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Time Capsule

I found the time capsule very enjoyable to make. It's going to be hard not to open it as soon as possible. I love Greek Mythology and to incorporate it into my box, I made my box into Pandora's box. And when I open it all of the memories will begin to pour out and I will remember. At the bottom of the box will be hope, which is the letter I wrote to my future self. I put my friend's artwork in my box, pictures of new friends and old, my own drawings, drawing pencils from my first year of art, little drawings my Nicky Snicky drew for me, and a few other things. I put items in there from the list and a few other things to add character to it. I think my box says that I'm a happy person. I want all the negative things in my life to be overshadowed by the happier times in life. When I open this box I smile and I hope that when other people see it, they will smile too. Of course their curiosity will get to them and they will be pleased as to what they gaze upon.

2 comments:

  1. Your box is so pretty! And I didn't know you liked Greek mythology that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete